Top 5 Places In Poughkeepsie To Get Lunch
Poughkeepsie has a number of great places to grab a bite to eat at lunchtime. Here's a look at our top five if you're looking to shake up your routine.
- Rossi's is located at 45 South Clover and is your best option in Poughkeepsie. The food is always fresh and is made to order. You won't find any seating though so have a place in mind to eat or just bring it back to the office to make your coworkers all jealous.
- Lola's Cafe on Washington is right near the staircase to the Walkway Over The Hudson. According to their website, Culinary graduate Ed Kowalski started Lola's in 2005 to combat what he felt was a 'fast food epidemic'. You can get sandwiches, salads, soups and they have vegetarian options too. And if you're in the mood for pizza, check out Lolita's next door.
- Shelly's Deli is located on Violet Avenue and you'll find good quality food here at a reasonable price. They strive to serve their customers home-style cooking with their own little twist.
- Take 5 Deli is located at 49 Civic Center Plaza and have been in business for more than 35 years. According to their website, it was started in 1982 by CIA graduate Michael Signorelli and they've been doing their thing ever since.
- Community Deli is new to the game, located at 22 De Laval Place, the location is all brand new and spotless. Lunchtime can get a little busy so you might want to call the order in ahead of time.
Did we miss your favorite Poughkeepsie lunch spot? Let us know in the comments below how badly we screwed up by not including your favorite lunch location.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America