Ten Years Ago NY’s Then Governor Resigned Amid Scandal
Ten years ago this week, March 12, 2008, New York's then Governor Eliot Spitzer resigned amid a prostitution scandal. Spitzer was the 54th Governor of New York, he only served in that role for 437 days.
Since his resignation, we have had 2 governors (Patterson & A. Cuomo) and 9 lieutenant governors. What has he been doing since his time as governor ended? according to the New York Post, he has been working at his families real estate business, taking a lead role in the company after the passing of his father in 2014.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America