Something in This Picture Could Be Giving You Bad Food Poisoning
Anytime you eat out or cook meat or eggs there can be some risk of potential food born illness, but is there an item that you don't eat or cook with that could be a culprit?
Food that is past its expiration date, under-cooked meat and raw eggs are a huge contributor of getting food poisoning. Even eating utensils and dishes that aren't clean an be a problem.
However, there's another item that could be killing you that you may not even know about. The dish towel could be poisoning you every day. According to research from Yougov.com, the average household only washes their dish and hand towels about every other week.
Scientists sampled over 100 towels after a week's worth a week and found that there were dangerous levels of bacteria found on them. Please, wash those towels if you want me to use them.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America