Sex Offender Moves Near 2 Hudson Valley Colleges
A sex offender is now living near two Hudson Valley colleges.
Theodore J. Smith, 33, moved to Lakeview Avenue in Poughkeepsie, according to the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office.
According to Google Maps, the Level-2 sex offender lives a half-mile from Dutchess Community College and just over a mile from Marist College. He’s also less than a half-mile from Marist Off-Campus Housing.
Smith is described as being 6’6,” 205 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
In 2004, Smith was convicted of having sexual misconduct with a 15-year-old woman in the Poughkeepsie area, according to the New York State Sex Offender’s Database. He was sentenced to six years probation.
- Up To 8 Inches of Snow Predicted For Parts of the Hudson Valley
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured in Fiery Crash Near Woodbury Commons
- Sex Offender Moves Near 2 Hudson Valley Colleges
- Hudson Valley Man Enticed Child Into Sexually Activity
- Hudson Valley Doctor Arrested for Unlawful Drug Distribution
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley