Senior Citizens Escape Home, Found at Metal Fesitival
Who says you're too old to rock? These two old dudes escaped from a nursing home in a way that sounds like something straight out of a movie.
It's hard to believe it right now but I'll be old one day. When I'm over the hill I just hope to be half as cool as these dudes.
Two senior citizens escaped from a nursing home in Germany. That's not exactly the strange part. Now, a typical nursing home prison break may end in a trip to the park to play chess or the local Cracker Barrel. According to DW.com, the old men were found at Wacken Open Air, one of the biggest 4 day music festivals in the world. The old metal heads were busted while enjoying the night's headlining acts, Danzig, Hatebreed, Vince Neil and Judas Priest.
This kind of reminds me of that movie with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America