A Few Tips to Save Money At The Dutchess County Fair
The Dutchess County Fair is getting closer!! Here is info to help you save money now by planning ahead.
The Dutchess County Fair will be taking place in Rhinebeck August 21-26, 2018. You know that you will be going, so save yourself a few dollars by purchasing your entrance tickets in advance.
You will need a ticket for each person over the age of 12. Kids 11 and under are free. Ride tickets are also available for a discount, if purchased before 8/21/18. A few of the places that you can buy your tickets in advance and save $3 per ticket price, (at the fair gate tickets will cost $15, in advance they are $12): Adams, Hannaford, Hudson Valley Mall in Kingston at the information booth, Price Chopper, Rhinebeck Bank, Stop and Shop and Williams Lumber Rhinebeck. More locations for advance ticket sales.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America