Rapper Vanilla Ice Was On JFK Contagion Flight
Alright stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new...infection?
On Wednesday, an Emirates flight was quarantined after 100 passengers suddenly fell ill. The flight from Dubai was quarantined at JFK for hours.
Well, it turns out that rapper Vanilla Ice (Rob Van Winkle) was on the flight, according to NBC. Vanilla Ice tweeted "So I just landed in New York coming back from Dubai and now I’m stuck on the runway with like 1000 police, ambulances, fire trucks, this is crazy."
Ice went on to "This is crazy. Apparently there is over 100 people sick on the bottom floor, so happy I’m up top, it’s a double-decker plane 380". Ice and his crew are all getting connecting flights home.
It is being reported that some passengers made a stop in Mecca, where there is a flu outbreak.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie