Queens Man Raped Dutchess County Girl, Police
A man from Queens is accused of raping a teen from the Hudson Valley.
On Tuesday, New York State Police from the Wappinger barracks arrested 24-year-old Ronald A. Lasso, of Woodside for rape, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.
An investigation revealed that Ronald Lasso had sexual intercourse with a girl, who was under the age of 16, police say.
Lasso was arraigned at the Village of Wappingers Falls Justice Court with bail set at $25,000 cash or $50,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Man Charged With Murder
- Missing Hudson Valley Woman Found 42 Years Later
- $350 Million Theme Park Coming to the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Placed Explosive Device On Ex’s Car, Police
- Dutchess County Man in Serious Condition Following Motorcycle Crash
- Hudson Valley Teens Rescued From Alleged Sex Traffickers
- Man Charged With Illegally Killing Deer in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley