Popular Jewelry Store Leaving The Poughkeepsie Galleria
Looks like the Poughkeepsie Galleria is losing yet another store.
In what is becoming a common trend, another store will be closing their doors at the Poughkeepsie Galleria.
According to a letter that was sent to customers, Littman Jewelers will be closing their store in the Poughkeepsie Galleria effective July, 9, 2018.
More and more stores are closing thier doors, and shifting the focus to online sales and marketing.
Littman Jewelers started slimming down their store count in 2016, and is focused more on shopping centers than malls.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie