Police: Woman Wanted For Stealing From Hudson Valley Stop & Shop
Local police are hoping for help in identifying and finding the woman they say stole a number of cosmetic items from Stop & Shop.
The Monroe Police Department is currently investigating a larceny that happened in November at the Stop & Shop supermarket in the Village of Monroe.
The woman seen in the above picture is accused of stealing a number of cosmetic items from the supermarket. The woman is wanted for questioning, police say.
Anyone with information on the identity of the woman is asked to call the Monroe Police Department at 845-782-8644. Or, private message the Monroe Police Department through Facebook. All calls and messages will be kept confidential.
- Resorts World Catskills To Open Early
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sleeps in Stolen Trailer Stuck in Mud
- Hudson Valley Heating Oil Company Defrauded Over 80 Customers
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley