Police: Woman Places Child Outside in Rain as Punishment
The seven-year old child was only wearing socks and a t-shirt.
On February 10, 2018 State Troopers responded to a reported domestic dispute in the Town of Pleasant Valley. .
Upon arrival, troopers learned that April Gadonniex, 39, of Pleasant Valley placed the seven-year old victim outside in the rain wearing just socks and t-shirt as a form of discipline.
The child ran to a neighbors residence for help prompting the neighbor to contact 911.
Gadonniex was charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
Gadonniex was arraigned in the Town of Union Vale Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $250 cash bail or $500 bond.
A Full Stay Away Order of Protection was issued in favor of the victim.
Gadonniex is scheduled to return to court this week.
Bonus Video: SmittyCam
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie