Police: Woman Attempts to Smuggle Pills Into Prison
A woman was arrested after she attempted to enter a Dutchess County prison with a large amount of pills.
On January 4, 2018 State Police were contacted by correction officers at Green Haven Correctional Facility for a woman who attempted to enter the prison with drugs.
The woman, identified as Sabrina Marks, 61, of Patchogue, NY attempted to smuggle multiple prescription medications into the facility. A large amount of pills was found hidden on her person.
Marks was arrested and charged with Introducing Contraband into a Prison second-degree.
She was issued an appearance ticket, and is schedule to be in court later this month.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie