Police: Woman Arrested in Putnam County With Ecstasy, More
A passenger in a car that was pulled over in Putnam County was allegedly in possession of ecstasy and more.
On Saturday, New York State Police from the Brewster barracks arrested 27-year-old Taniqua D. Scott of Danbury, CT for fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, and a violation for unlawful possession of a marijuana.
A Nissan Sentra traveling on State Route 6 in Putnman County was pulled over by troopers for allegedly failing to maintain its designated lane of travel.
A subsequent investigation revealed that the passenger in the vehicle, Scott, was in possession of ecstasy, Tylenol mixed with Codeine and weed, police say.
Scott was arraigned in the Town of Patterson Justice Court and remanded to Putnam County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond. She was directed to reappear in Southeast Court on April 11.
- Which Hudson Valley County Is Home To The Most Sex Offenders?
- 70-Year-Old Hudson Valley Woman Killed In Head-On Crash
- Update: Teen Was Flying Plane That Crashed In Dutchess County
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Selling Drugs Near School Jailed For Gun Possession
- Taste NY Store Ripped Down Just 8 Months After Being Built
A shady dental worker, Daryl's House getting sued, and a stolen Porsche are part of this week's top 5 local stories.