Police: Woman Allegedly Forged and Cashed Stolen Checks
An Ulster County woman was arrested following an investigation by State Police.
On January 16, 2018, State Police in Kingston arrested Tara M Dodd, 53 of Cottekill, N.Y.
The arrest followed an investigation that revealed that Dodd stole personal checks from an aquaintance and forged and cashed those checks for over $3000.
Dodd was arraigned in the town of Rosendale Court. She is due back in court at later date.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie