Police: Teen Had Potentially Fatal Blood Alcohol Content
A teen was taken to the hospital after being found with a potentially fatal blood alcohol content.
On November 15, 2017, State Police from the Brewster barracks arrested Donte M. Floyd, age 19, of Patterson, for Unlawful Dealing with a Child first-degree.
On October 20, 2017, a nineteen year old victim was taken to Putnam Hospital Center, and found to have a potentially fatal blood alcohol content of over 0.4 percent.
An investigation determined that Floyd bought the alcohol with fraudulent identification card and then provided the alcohol to the underage victim.
Floyd was issued appearance tickets and is scheduled to be back in court at the end of the month.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie