Police: Teen Found In Stolen Car In Sullivan County
A teenager is facing felony charges after he was found driving in Sullivan County in a reported stolen car.
On Monday, New York State Police from Liberty pulled over a 2015 Jeep on Route 17 in the Town of Rockland for alleged traffic violations.
A computer check revealed that the vehicle was reported stolen by the Syracuse Police Department on March 5, police say.
The driver of the reported stolen jeep, a 16-year-old from Syracuse, was charged with criminal possession of stolen property, a felony.
The teen was arraigned in the Town of Rockland Court and remanded to the Sullivan County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail.
- Must See: Amazing Aerial Footage Of The Newburgh Train Derailment
- Man Accused of Fatal Drunk Driving Accident Former Local Firefighter
- Police: Drug Deal Gone Wrong Leads to Orange County Man’s Murder
- Former Hudson Valley Fire Department Treasurer Guilty of Embezzling More Than $5.6 Million
- 3 Arrested In Orange County after Nearly 200 Grams of Crack Cocaine Found