Police Search For Person Who Survived Mid-Hudson Bridge Jump
Police are hoping you can help them find someone who survived after jumping from a Hudson Valley bridge.
On Saturday around 8:40 p.m., City of Poughkeepsie 911 received a call reporting a person jumped off the Mid-Hudson Bridge.
City of Poughkeepsie police responded to the Mid-Hudson Bridge while the City of Poughkeepsie Fire Department launched its rescue boat.
Boaters near the bridge told authorities an unknown person parachuted off the bridge into Kaal Rock Park, got into a white vehicle and drove away.
As of this writing, police don't know if the jumper was a man or woman. Nor do they have any more information regarding the white getaway vehicle.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call City of Poughkeepsie police at 451-7577.
- Police Search For Person Who Survived Mid-Hudson Bridge Jump
- Justin Bieber Spotted at Famous Hudson Valley Pizzeria
- Hudson Valley Woman Killed in Route 9W Crash
- 6-time World Pizza Champion Opens Restaurant in Hudson Valley
- New Email Scam Will Likely "Terrify" You, Police Say
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Tries to Avoid Deer, Crashes Into Pond
- 7 High-Risk Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- Man Allegedly Took Video of Woman Changing at Hudson Valley Mall
- Retired Police Lieutenant From Hudson Valley Raped 2 Relatives