Police Save Another Person From Overdose in Orange County
Police in Orange County have save yet another person from a possible overdose.
On Saturday, November 11, Wallkill Police responded to a "Emergency Medical Services" call at the the Middletown Motel on Route 211.
Upon arrival, officers found a 38 year old male, a Town of Wallkill resident, unconscious in the room.
The victim was unresponsive and demonstrating signs of an overdose.
The officers began providing emergency first aid, including administering three doses of nasally delivered Narcan to the victim.
Within a brief period of time, the victim regained consciousness, and was transported to a local hospital by ambulance.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie