Police: Poughkeepsie Galleria Shoplifter Gets Felony Charges
The woman was released on bail, and is facing felony grand larceny charges.
On Saturday, May, 19, 2018, the Town of Poughkeepsie Police responded to Macy's located in the Poughkeepsie Galleria at 2001 South Avenue for a shoplifting complaint.
Upon arrival, officers arrested Natalie M. Stack, 39, of Poughkeepsie, for Grand Larceny fourth-degree.
Stack was processed and released on bail, and is scheduled to return to court next month.
*Grand Larceny fourth-degree is the theft of property, where is the value of the property is greater than $1,000, but less than $3,000.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie