Police: Parolee Leads Police on Foot Chase in Sullivan County
A man is currently being held without bail after a traffic stop turned into a foot pursuit.
Gregory P. Myers of Liberty was operating a motor vehicle on South Main Street in the Town of Liberty when he was stopped for numerous traffic violations.
Myers fled his vehicle when the troopers initiated the traffic stop. After a brief foot chase, Myers was taken into custody without incident. Police said he was a parolee and the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision was contacted.
Myers was arraigned in the Town of Thompson Court and is scheduled to return to court at a later date.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie