Police: Pair Arrested Following Robbery Investigation
Two men were arrested following a 6-month long robbery investigation in Dutchess County.
In November 2017, troopers responded to the area of Dover Café in the Town of Dover for a report of a strong-arm robbery.
Investigation at the scene revealed that the victim had been robbed by two men, who assaulted him while taking his belongings.
The victim was taken to Sharon Hospital for serious injuries. After a six-month investigation, evidence was gathered leading to the subsequent arrest of two men.
On May, 14, 2018, Jamal A. Bradford, 25, of Dover, and previously on May 10, 2018, arrested Joshua A. Benson Jr., age 19, of Dover.
Both men are charged with Robbery first-degree. They were arraigned in the Town of Dover Court and remanded to Dutchess County in lieu of $25,000 cash bail, or $50,000 bond.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie