Police: Orange County Man Arrested For Bail Jumping
The man pleaded guilty to grand larceny charges, then allegedly failed to show up back up to court.
State Troopers arrested Max Sandmeier, 50, of Newburgh, N.Y. on Tuesday December 5, 2017.
Sandmeier was originally arrested on March 2, 2017 for Grand Larceny, Identity Theft, and Falsifying Business Records.
Sandmeier pleaded guilty to Grand Larceny third degree, and then failed to appear for future court dates.
He was arraigned before the Town of Washington Justice Court and remanded to to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $20,000 cash bail or $40,000 bond.
Sandmeier is scheduled to return to court at the end of the month.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie