Police: Orange County Bank Robbed, Suspect on the Run
Police are looking for an unknown man who robbed a bank in Orange County Thursday morning.
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at approximately 10AM the TD Bank at 800 Broadway in Newburgh was robbed by an unknown man.
No weapon was displayed or mentioned during this incident, and the suspect left the bank with undisclosed amount of U.S. currency.
The suspect fled on foot, traveling westbound on Broadway. The suspect then entered a white vehicle near 17k and the Town of Newburgh line.
Anyone with information on the captioned individual or vehicle is urged to contact the City of Newburgh Police Department at (845) 561-3131.
No further information is being released at this time. We will update when more becomes available.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie