Police: Man Walking on Thruway With Gas Can Arrested
A man walking with a gas can was arrested after police stopped to assist him.
On Thursday at approximately 2:05 a.m. State Police stopped to assist a man who was walking with a gas can in the area of I-87 in the town of Catskill.
The trooper's investigation determined that the vehicle the man was operating, which was out of gas was reported stolen to the Rensselaer City Police Department.
The driver, Nicholas J. Santana, 40, of Elizabeth, NJ was taken into custody and charged with Criminal Possession of Stolen Property fourth-degree, a Class E Felony.
Santana was arraigned in the Town of Catskill Court. No bail amount or return court date available at this time.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie