Police: Man Found in Hudson Valley With Nearly 4 Pounds of Weed
Police say a Bronx man was caught driving in the Hudson Valley with nearly four pounds of weed in his car.
On Tuesday, New York State Police from the Poughkeepsie barracks arrested 36-year-old Linval L. Robinson of the Bronx for criminal possession of marijuana, a felony.
Around 10:50 p.m., troopers conducted a traffic stop on a 2018 Honda Accord on Noxon Road in the town of Lagrange for an alleged violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
While interviewing Robinson, troopers detected a strong odor of marijuana and a further investigation found approximately 3.6 pounds of marijuana, police say.
Robinson was arraigned in the town of Lagrange Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $2,000 cash bail or $4,000 bond.
- Police Need Your Help After Hudson Valley Man Killed on Route 9W
- 30 Hudson Valley High Schools Among Best in the Country
- Hudson Valley School Placed on Lockdown After Report of Gun
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Raped Teen Several Times
- SUV Crashes into Hudson Valley Shopping Center
- 3 Cases of Measles Confirmed From Hudson Valley, More Likely
- Child Stabbed, Teen Accused of Waving Knife at Police in Newburgh
- Police: Hudson Valley Bus Driver Tried to Meet Child for Sex
- 3 Critically Hurt After Car Plows Into Popular H.V. Restaurant