Police Investigate Dutchess County Bank Robbery, Suspect At Large
Police are hoping for help in finding a man who is accused of robbing a local bank.
New York State Police from Poughkeepsie are investigating a bank robbery that occurred at the Bank of Millbrook on Hunns Lake Road in the Town of Stanford.
On Monday around 1:15 p.m., an unidentified man entered the bank, displayed what appeared to be a handgun and stole an undisclosed amount of money, police say.
The suspect fled the bank on foot and is believed to have entered a light-colored crossover or SUV type vehicle.
The suspect is described as a 5’10” white man between 25 and 35 years old. He was seen wearing a dark colored winter cap, winter coat, dark colored pants, blue latex type gloves, a surgical mask and sunglasses.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation from Poughkeepsie by calling (845) 677-7300. All calls may be kept confidential.
- Contagious Disease is Spreading in the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Raped Two Young Girls
- Hudson Valley Woman Sentenced For Killing Mother, Family Fears She Will Kill Again
- New York State is Really Doing This to Fight the Heroin Epidemic
- Hudson Valley Man Indicted For Rape, More
- Potentially Rabid Fox Attacks Woman in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley