Police: Hudson Valley Teen Assaulted Baby
A Hudson Valley teen is accused of assaulting a 10-month-old child on more than one occasion.
On March 28, the Ulster County Family and Child Advocacy Center began investigating an assault of a 10-month-old child in Town of Lloyd.
The investigation revealed 18-year-old Dylan Diottaviano of Highland assaulted the child on a least two occasions, causing multiple bruising to his buttocks, officials say.
On Thursday Diottaviano was charged with assault, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, misdemeanor. An order of protection was issued on behalf of the victim.
The Ulster County Family and Child Advocacy Center was assisted by members of the Town of Lloyd Police Department.
The Ulster County Family and Child Advocacy Center comprised of members of the Ulster County District Attorney’s Office, Ulster County Sheriff’s Office, New York State Police and Ulster County Child Protective Services.
- Victims in Triple Murder-Suicide Laid to Rest in Hudson Valley
- Police: 19 Weapons Seized After Investigation into Threatening Messages left On Hudson Valley School Voicemail
- Hudson Valley Man Gets Voice Back After Losing it From ALS
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Assaulted Baby
- 2 Hudson Valley Politicians Pass Away
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley