Police: Hudson Valley Sex Offender Arrested For Internet Cellphone Access
A Hudson Valley sex offender is facing felony charges for allegedly illegally having internet on her cellphone.
On Thursday March 30, Liberty Police arrested 37-year-old Stayce Lucca of Liberty for sex offender failure to register and verify, a felony.
Lucca is accused of not reporting to authorities that her cell phone had internet access, which was a violation of her parole, police say.
Lucca was remanded to Sullivan County Jail pending a court date in the Town of Liberty Court.
- ‘Pink Moon’ Arrives In the Hudson Valley Sky
- Former Starting Army Football Player Accused of Selling Drugs At West Point
- Hudson Valley 911 Dispatcer Saves 3-Month-Old’s Life
- Dutchess County Flooring Installer Accused of Taking Money and Not Staring Work
- ‘Hand to Hand’ drug deal In Ulster County Leads to Arrest, Police Say
A “deathblow” tax increase, the return of a nasty STD and a local police officers death top this week’s local stories.