Police: Hudson Valley Man Stole over $30,000 From Job
A Dutchess County man is accused of stealing over $30,000 from his job.
Following a complaint from a Town of Poughkeepsie business, Dennis Morgan of Hyde Park was found to have stolen over $30,000 while employed as the business’ controller, during an over a five-month period in 2017, according to the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department Detective Division.
Morgan was charged with grand larceny, a felony. He was arraigned in Town of Poughkeepsie Court and sent to Dutchess County Jail without bail.
- Resorts World Catskills To Open Early
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sleeps in Stolen Trailer Stuck in Mud
- Hudson Valley Heating Oil Company Defrauded Over 80 Customers
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley