Police: Hudson Valley Man Shot Several People
A Hudson Valley man is facing felony charges for allegedly shooting multiple people with a BB gun.
On Monday, New York State Police from the Dover Plains barracks arrested 26-year-old Kenneth T. Ciralli of Dover for criminal possession of a weapon, a felony, assault, and reckless endangerment, both misdemeanors.
On Monday around 4:30 a.m. troopers responded to Sasso Lane in the Town of Dover for a report of shots fired.
The investigation determined that Ciralli fired a carbon dioxide powered BB gun inside and outside of his home, purposely hitting several people, police say.
One person suffered minor injuries. Ciralli's motive is unclear.
Ciralli was arraigned before Town of Dover Justice Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $100,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.
- Galleria Shooting Suspect Turns Himself In
- Warning: Dog Bone Treats Could Kill Your Pet
- Hudson Valley Child Raised Thousands for Breast Cancer
- High Risk Sex Offender Moves Closer to Hudson Valley High School
- Mother, Child Killed in Black Friday Hudson Valley Fire
- When Will the Hudson Valley See Its First Major Snowstorm?
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Raping Teen
- Galleria at Crystal Run Evacuated, Reports of Shooter
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley