Police: Hudson Valley Man Had Sexual Contact With Teen Patient
A Hudson Valley Man man working at a local hospital is accused of having sexual contact with a teenage patient.
On Friday, New York State Police from Somers arrested 31-year-old Dominic R. Sbordone of Carmel for third-degree criminal sexual act, a class E felony, and second-degree sexual abuse, a class A misdemeanor.
The arrest stems from an investigation into a report that Sbordone, an employee of Four Winds Hospital located in Westchester County, had engaged in sexual contact with a 19-year-old patient of the hospital, police say.
Sbordone was arraigned in the Town of Lewisboro Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail.
An order of protection was issued directing Sbordone to refrain from all contact with the victim.
Anyone with information about Sbordone or this investigation is asked to contact the New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation in Somers by calling (914) 769-2600.
- Mexican Citizen Living In Hudson Valley Jailed For Illegal Re-Entry
- Search Is On For Missing Dutchess County Teen
- ‘Disturbing’ ‘Convincing’ Hudson Valley Phone Scam Claims to Have Kidnapped Your Family Member
- Police Continue to Investigate 1997 Murder of Hudson Valley Assistant Superintendent
- Seatbelt Leads To Wanted Man’s Arrest for Drug Possession