Police: Hudson Valley Man Attempted to Hide 7 Needles
An upper Hudson Valley man is accused of trying to throw out seven hypodermic needles.
On Saturday around 5:20 p.m., Saugerties Police arrested 30-year-old Jason M. Legg of Catskill after a field interview on State Route 32 in the Town of Saugerties.
During the intervew, Legg attempted to discard seven hypodermic needles, police say. Legg is also accused of being in possession of weed.
Legg was charged with tampering with physical evidence, a felony, criminal possession of a hypodermic needle, a misdemeanor, and a violation for unlawful possession of marijuana.
Legg was arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail in Lieu of $1,000 cash bail.
- Only One Hudson Valley Hospital Receives ‘A’ Ranking
- Officials Warn of Increased Risk Of Wildfires In the Hudson Valley
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Smoked Weed
- Hudson Valley Man Threatened To Cut Man In Face If ‘He Did Not Stop Staring’
- Man Arrested In Hudson Valley With Psychoactive Drugs
A celebrity couple bettering the local area, a fatal accident and a earthquake top this week in local news.