Police: Hudson Valley Man Allegedly Threw Sister Down Stairs
A Sullivan County man allegedly pushed his sister down a flight of stairs, and took her phone preventing her from calling 911.
On March 27, 2018, Troopers responded to a domestic dispute between a brother and sister, in the Town of Lumberland.
The arument escalated when Richard L. Wainacht, 53, of Glen Spey allegedly pushed his sister down the stairs. He also took her cell phone, preventing her from calling 911.
Wainacht was placed under arrest and processed without incident. He was arraigned in the Town of Lumberland Court and remanded to Sullivan County Jail in lieu of $500 bail.
Wainacht is scheduled to return to next week.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie