Police: Hudson Valley Cyclist Killed by Drunk Driver
A Hudson Valley man was killed while riding his bike by an alleged drunk driver.
On Tuesday, between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., 49-year-old Silvio Tenesaca of Kent drove his car drunk near Route 52 and Palmer Trail in Kent and struck 53-year-old George T. Rosalino of Lake Carmel who was riding a bike in the area, police say.
Rosalino was killed in the accident.
On Wednesday, police charged Teneasaca with vehicular manslaughter, leaving the scene of an accident, felonies and driving while intoxicated.
Tenesaca was remanded to the Putnam County Correctional Facility in lieu of $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Among Best in America
- Bus Driver Fatally Hits Man Near Hudson Valley School, Cops Say
- Man Accused of Killing Hudson Valley Man at Work
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Killed in the 'Line of Duty'
- Hudson Valley Man Who Murdered Family Faced Parole Board
- Hudson Valley Woman Killed in Crash With Tractor-Trailer
- 1 Airlifted to Hospital After Hudson Valley School Bus Tips Over
- All of I-84 in the Hudson Valley to get New Exit Numbers
- Hudson Valley Man Killed At Work, Gunman On The Loose
- Remains of 24-Year-Old Found in Bag Outside Hudson Valley Bank
- Marist Graduate Makes NFL History