Police: Dutchess County Man Choked Child
A Dutchess County man is accused of choking a child.
On Thursday, New York State Police from the Wappinger barracks arrested 20-year-old Nicholas A. Perrone of Wappingers Falls for endangering the welfare of a child and criminal obstruction of breathing, both class A misdemeanors.
An investigation indicated that Perrone choked the victim who is under the age of 17 during a domestic dispute, police say. Police didn't release an age, but classified the victim as a child.
Perrone was arraigned before the Village of Wappingers Falls Justice Court and released on his own recognizance.
- De Niro, Pacino, Pesci Spotted at Popular Hudson Valley Ice Cream Shop
- NYPD Cop From Hudson Valley Exposed Self to 2 Young Girls, Police Say
- Hudson Valley Man on Heroin Drove 120 MPH on 84, Hit Officer
- Hudson Valley Teens Crash Multiple Cars After Breaking Into Repair Shop
- High-Risk Virginia Sex Offender Now Living Near Hudson Valley School, Nursery
- Police: Woman Drove Over 120 MPH on Taconic in Hudson Valley
- Police: 14 Arrested For Selling Heroin in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley