Police: Drunk Man Exposed Himself on 84 in Hudson Valley
A drunk man is accused of pulling over on 84 in the Hudson Valley and exposing himself to cars that drove past him.
On Sunday, New York State Police from Brewster arrested 51-year-old Leonardo M. Fregoso, of Newtown, C.T., for fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, driving while intoxicated, public lewdness, all misdemeanors, and exposure of a person, a violation.
Around 10 p.m. Sunday, troopers received a complaint about a man exposing himself to traffic on the Exit 21 ramp on Interstate 84.
The suspect’s vehicle was soon pulled over on Danbury Road. The driver, later identified as Fregoso, was found to be impaired by alcohol at that time of the stop, police say.
Fregoso is also accused of possessing around .63 grams of cocaine. An investigation revealed that Fregoso was the person who exposed himself, officials say.
Fregoso was arraigned in the Town of Patterson Justice Court and remanded to the Putnam County Jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or $2,000 bond.
- DA: Hudson Valley Teacher Raped High School Student
- DA: Hudson Valley Teen Painted Anti-Semitic Images at Cemetery
- You Can Now Order Food From Facebook in Hudson Valley
- Young Mother Missing For Nearly 600 Days May Be in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested For Driving With 26 Active Suspensions on License
- ATV Driver Seriously Injured in Hudson Valley Crash
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley