Police Continue Looking For Two Missing Hudson Valley Residents
Nearly 44-years after two Hudson Valley teens went missing; police are still hoping for help in find the pair.
In July of 1973, Bonita Bickwit and Mitchel Weiser went missing in route to a music concert in Watkins Glen, N.Y.
At the time Bickwit was 15, Weiser 16. Both were from Narrowsburg in Sullivan County.
Photos, above, have been aged progressed to show what authorities believe the pair looks like today.
If you have any information on either person, please contact the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office or the state Missing Persons Clearinghouse at 1-800-346-3543 with any information. Leads also can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Local Cat Tests Positive for Rabies
- Two Hudson Valley Residents Wanted For Defrauding Immigrants
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Beat Dog, Tried to Crash Into Car With Kids Inside
- Police Continue Searching Tennessee Fugitives Around Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested Again on Rape Charges
Here are this weeks top 5 local stories, including a local resident being diagnosed with Zika virus, and a local school bus driver who was allegedly found with child porn