Police: Columbia County Man Arrested For Rape of a Child
A Columbia County man is facing rape charges following an investigation.
On February 23, 2018, the New York State Police arrested Andrew Nelson, 22 years of age.
An investigation conducted by the Columbia County Child Advocacy Center determined that Nelson had sexual contact with a victim less than 13 years of age.
Nelson was arrested and charged with Rape first-degree, a class B felony. He was arraigned and released on his own recognizance.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie