Orange & Rockland Utilities Giving Customers Outage Rebates
Are you a customer of Orange & Rockland utilities? Did you have to go through a multi-day power outage with the Nor'easters Riley and Quinn? If you did you could be eligible for a rebate/refund. Here is the information from the electric company's website:
Customers Impacted by Nor’easters Riley and Quinn
We regret that we were unable to provide reliable restoration times for many customers during these storms. Orange and Rockland will reimburse customers for food and prescription medicine spoilage if they lost power for at least three consecutive days or more during the two nor'easters that slammed the region recently.
Customers may receive reimbursement for up to $225, or up to $515 with receipts. Reimbursement Form
Business owners are eligible for food spoilage reimbursements up to $10,200 with receipts. Reimbursement Form
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America