Orange County Man Ejected From Car in Fiery Crash
An Orange County man’s Valentine’s Day ended with a fiery car crash.
On Valentine’s Day around 8:40 p.m., New Windsor police responded to a car crash on Jackson Avenue in the Town of New Windsor.
Zachary Carey, 23, of New Windsor failed to negotiate the roadway in a 2004 Subaru Impreza while heading south on Jackson Avenue in the area of Presentation Way, police say.
Carey’s car left the road, struck a tree and caught fire. At some point during the accident, Carey was ejected from his car.
Carey was flown to Westchester Medical Center, his condition is not known as of this writing.
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Made Terroristic Threats
- Woman Arrested for Prostitution at Hudson Valley Business
- Hudson Valley Jail Among ‘Worst’ in New York
- AG: 16 Violent Hudson Valley Heroin Dealers Charged
- Police:Drunk Hudson Valley Mom Crashes Car With Kids, Hits Police
- 6 Die From Drug Overdoses in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Kills Neighbor's Dog
- Hudson Valley Lands Professional Sports Team
- Police: Hudson Valley Elementary Teacher Found With Child Porn
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley