Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome Getting Ready for Summer Shows
Have ever you been to the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome? Maybe it has been since you were a kid? The Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome is getting ready for their summer 2018 season. When can you go check them (& all of the classic aircraft)?
According to their website, the first airshows for 2018 will be talking place on June 9 & 10, 2018. If you don't have time to take in one of the shows, the museum is open daily, 10am-5pm, May 1 - October 31, 2018.
Museum admission is $12 for ages 18-64, over 65 is $8 as is active duty military and kids ages 6-17. Kids under 5 are free.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America