Newest Dutchess County Starbucks Opens July 2
A new Starbucks has been quietly under construction and will officially open in just a few days.
Caffeine junkies will have another option starting on Monday when the newest Starbucks in the area will finally open at the Poughkeepsie Galleria. The mall has been without a Starbucks since 2008 when the coffee giant closed their locations in the Village of Wappingers and the Poughkeepsie Galleria.
Target in Poughkeepsie has remodeled their snack area and turned the space into a Starbucks coffee shop. The cafe is similar to other Starbucks locations operating inside the Target stores in Kingston, Monroe, Middletown and Newburgh.
Starbucks recently announced that they would be closing 150 stores next year, but there have been unconfirmed rumors that the coffee chain was actually looking to expand in our area, possibly opening an additional location in Dutchess County. We'll keep you posted if we hear more.
Are you excited about Starbucks coming back to the Poughkeepsie Galleria? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below or on our Facebook page.
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie