Newburgh Brewing Company Teams With United Way For Storm Relief
Newburgh Brewing Company has teamed up with the United Way to raise funds for those hardest hit by the recent storms in Newburgh. On Wednesday, May 23rd, 100% of Taproom sales will go to help local families rebuild their homes and lives.
Hudson Valley musician Steve Black will be performing from 5-7 followed by a night of trivia. So, spending a little extra time at the pub that night means you're actually helping people!
Graft Cider, also based in Newburgh, will be donating all the cider for the fundraiser. According to their bio, they consider themselves to be a new kind of cider company
'The concept was two-fold, one taking old European fermentation techniques of using wild yeast and bacteria to ferment their ciders to dryness. The second was to harness the flavor profiles created from this style of fermentation and develop innovative styles that take a nod from some of the best craft beer producers in the world.
Taproom hours for Wednesday are from 4-9 PM and don't forget to join us for the next edition of WRRV Sessions on 5/31 featuring Sir Sly.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America