New York State Empire Pass on Sale For 2018 — With One Big Change
Available for $65 now through March 31, 2018, the 2018 Empire Pass Card is a new wallet-sized card that can be shared within a household and not assigned to a specific vehicle.
The Empire Pass gets you entry into 180 New York State Parks. According to their website, "All passes provide unlimited day use vehicle entry to most state parks and recreation facilities."
Keep in mind, this covers fees for your car. There could be other fees that you would need to pay for, including, but not limited to, site fees, pool fees, rentals, etc.
Also available a 3-year pass for $205, a 5-year pass or a lifetime pass for $750. All of the year passes can be shared with others. The lifetime pass will have information added to your drivers license or non-driver id.
There are also free passes available to disabled veterans, deployed military and their family, and specific passes for people over the age of 62. For more information and to get any of the above mentioned versions of the Empire Pass, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America