New Poughkeepsie Loft Style Apartments Now Seeking Tenants
You may have noticed the construction of the new massive building on the corner of Main and South Bridge Street in the City of Poughkeepsie. The job has now progressed to the point where they are looking to fill it up with tenants.
Queen City Lofts features apartments for both artists and non-artists and will begin selecting people to live there in January. The application process is underway now. The deadline to apply is December 31st of this year and the lottery date is on January 9th, 2019. The application defines an artist as someone who practices the fine, design, graphic, musical, literary, computer, performing or culinary arts.
Units for artists start at below market value, one-bedrooms go for $716 a month and two-bedrooms go for $851. The non-artist units start at $1,099 for one bedroom and $1,395 for two bedroom units.
According to their website, the facility hopes to help artists grow and prosper. The lobby will serve as an art gallery and artists who live there will be able to show off their work there.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America