Need Books? Poughkeepsie Library Holding Big Sale
Do you think that a room full of books that will cost you very little is a place of zen nirvana? Take comfort in the fact that you are not alone. There are many people who look forward to the event put on by The Friends of The Poughkeepsie Public Library at the Morse Estate, Locust Grove Route 9 in Poughkeepsie.
This year, 2018, the dates and times of the sale are:
- Friday, Nov 16 from 10 AM - 8 PM
- Saturday, Nov 17 from 10 AM - 5 PM
- Sunday, Nov 18 from 10 AM - 5 PM
Admission into the event is free. The cost of the books will be posted when you walk in. There is also a reason to wait, because of the 'per bag' pricing that will take place the last day of the event. For more info, you can click here for the full calendar of Poughkeepsie Library Events.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America