National Paranormal Day: What’s Haunted in the Hudson Valley?
National Paranormal Day takes place each year on May 3. Who started it and why might be harder to find than proof that ghosts or entities live among us.
Merriam-Webster defines paranormal as 'not scientifically explainable : supernatural'.
Do you believe that there is such a thing as 'ghosts' or 'spirits?' Do you think that you have had an encounter or an experience with a 'spirit?' Or maybe that people have just seen a few too many movies on the subject?
Here is a list of places in the Hudson Valley that people have reported having experiences with paranormal activity. In addition to many supernatural experiences there is an above average chance that you will spot a UFO here in the Hudson Valley? Would you go UFO hunting with us?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America