More UBER & Lyft Drivers Needed For Hudson Valley
Have you tried to use Uber or Lyft in the Hudson Valley? Have you had frustrations with either drivers not being available when you need them or an excessive wait time? Those are the two most heard complaints when mentioning the ride sharing services. How can you make those two complaints go away? Consider being a driver for either or both companies.
Here are a few of the requirements to be an Uber driver:
- You need to be at least 21 years of age
- Have at least one year of driving experience. If you are under the age of 23, then you will need to have 3 years of driving experience
- A valid US drivers license
- A 4-door vehicle that meets their requirements.
What do you think? Keep in mind the more drivers that there are in the Hudson Valley, the more likely we are to get services like Uber Eats.
Have you ever used either one of the ridesharing companies? Did you find that you had to wait a long time for your driver to arrive?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America