Missing Hudson Valley Man Found Dead
A Hudson Valley man who went missing was sadly found dead.
David Fuller of Beacon went missing last Friday. He was previously last seen by a post office in Beacon.
Family and friends combed through Dutchess County looking for Fuller and had a strong presence on social media in hopes someone would find him alive.
Wednesday, sadly, he was found deceased, Fuller’s stepson confirmed on Facebook.
“I knew Dave for nearly twenty years and through those years, I found Dave to be one of the nicest, most helpful and loving people I've ever known,” Patricia Hiland wrote on Facebook. “He would be there for anyone who needed him.”
In lieu of a traditional wake and funeral a memorial gathering is scheduled for Sunday at the Long Dock on the Beacon River Front.
“He would have preferred to be amongst nature rather than in a church and funeral home, Dave Greene Jr, Fuller’s stepson, wrote on Facebook. “He will be cremated so we intend to release his ashes into the river in memory of him.”
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of David Fuller.
- Gas Prices Are Increasing at an Alarming Rate in New York
- 18 Teens or Children Currently Missing From Hudson Valley
- 22 Ticks With Potentially Fatal Brain Swelling Virus Found Just Outside Hudson Valley
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near Many Hudson Valley Schools
- Missing Hudson Valley Man’s Vehicle, Skeletal Remains Found
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley