Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Police believe a missing child with ties to the local area was spotted in the Hudson Valley.
According to Walden police, Joshua Collins was possibly spotted in Walden on Thursday around 4 p.m. on Main Street.
“While it can't be confirmed to be him yet, his phone was last traced to the Middletown, NY area on the 10th of January, making this possible sighting very credible,” Walden Village Police Sergeant Eric J. Metzger said in a press release. “He does have family who lived in this area at one time."
If it was Josh who was seen in Walden, he was wearing a black t-shirt with orange writing, blue jeans and white shoes, riding a blue BMX style bicycle in the area of Orange Avenue, Main Street and Orchard Street areas.
Collins, 13, was last seen leaving his home in Levittown on Monday around 1 a.m. He’s described as being 5’3” and 115 pounds.
Anyone with any information is asked to call their local police department, Sheriff's Office, State Police, the Missing Persons Squad at 516-573-7347 or call 911. All callers will remain anonymous.
- Double-Murder Suicide Near Hudson Valley Schools
- Hudson Valley Hero Dies From 9/11 Illness
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Murdered in Home
- Rare, Potentially Dangerous Animal Spotted in Hudson Valley
- Popular Brand-New Hudson Valley Restaurant Suddenly Closes
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Who Raped Teens Moves Near High School
- 2 Charged With DWI After One-Car Crash in Dutchess County
- Hudson Valley Woman Wanted Again
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley